Standalone library pipeline
Some description of the standalone library...
- name: rosdep2 job-profile: python-nose rosinstall: local-name : ... uri : ... - name: image_pipeline job-profile: cmake-simple dependencies: pip: [...] apt: [...] debian: profile: make-installable #could be git-buildpackage, svn-buildpackage, etc..
make-install profile would be debian package recipe that would basically just set the INSTALL_PREFIX to /opt/ros/DISTRO/
setup.sh will export variable for an FHS that is at /opt/ros/DISTRO, e.g. PYTHONPATH, CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH, etc...
- Could we potentially just keep this yaml file in each standalone project?
- post commit hook trigger build/test
- post commit hook for triggering a debian
- documentation needs to be built and pushed on each build
- ROS packages that depend on standalone libraries must be rebuilt and tested