What information are eventually collected
- Information about your devices. They can be: model, version, operating system, web browser information, unique device number, etc.
- Information about your personal preferences while using my products. In particular, settings used to adjust the operation of our services to your individual needs.
Why these data are collect and how are they used
- Providing and improving my services.
- Adjusting contents of the application to the user's preferences and optimizing the use of these applications.
- Creating statistics that help me to understand how users use my services, which enables me to improving the software continuously.
- Maintaining user's session, that improves the convenience of my solutions.
Security of information
Anonimously collected analytics are kept safe on a database while personal data eventually provided by e-mail are used only for users support purposes and nothing else. No data are sold or shared with third party entities or companies.
Last Update: April 13, 2022