What information are eventually collected
- Information provided directly by the user, when creating user account or supplement your user profile. These may include personal data: name, e-mail address, username (login), phone number, address and other necessary personal information. I may also collect other information intentionally provided to us by the user. In particular, user data processed in the framework of our services. Transfer of these data is not mandatory, but is some cases required to use the full functionality of some of my software.
- Information about your devices. They can be: model, version, operating system, web browser information, unique device number, etc.
- If you use geolocation service, apps may collect and process information about your actual location, such as GPS signals received by your device.
- Information about your personal preferences while using my products. In particular, settings used to adjust the operation of our services to your individual needs.
Why these data are collect and how are they used
- Providing and improving my services.
- Adjusting contents of the application to the user's preferences and optimizing the use of these applications.
- Creating statistics that help me to understand how users use my services, which enables me to improving the software continuously.
- Maintaining user's session, that improves the convenience of my solutions.
Ads presentation, including in a way that respects user's interests and his place of residence.
Security of information
Anonimously collected analytics are kept safe on a database while personal data eventually provided by e-mail are used only for users support purposes and nothing else. No data are sold or shared with third party entities or companies.
Last Update: October 23, 2018