Testing the functionality of Drupal installation profiles is cumbesome...
This script helps you to perform the following (repeating) steps of rolling out an installation profile, before you are able to test it's functionality.
It performs the following steps in case of Feature Server (fserver) 6.x installation profile:
- Drush make
- Drush make on distro.make from Git-Repository
- Download of the Drupal Core
- Clone of the Git repository for the installation profile
- Recursive search of further Drush-Makefiles, download Drupal-Modules and themes, specified within found Makefile drupal-org.make
- Symlinks from Build to DocumentRoot
- Drop tables within target database
- Installation of the specified Installationprofile via site-install
@see example.build.conf.sh for build options..
@see also my blogpost Drupal-Distro-Build-Skript (in german).
- drush make if you use drush before v. 5
- drush_site_install6 or another Drush version (e.g. 4.6) for site-install command
Simple call with output
Call with sending the output of the build process via mail, subject is the name of the build
drupal_distro_build.sh fserver6_build.conf.sh | mail -s `head -n 1` firstname.lastname@example.org
Call with generating a logfile, name of the log is Build + Suffix .log
drupal_distro_build.sh fserver6_build.conf.sh | tee `head -n 1 `.log