Based on the contents http://blog.jamiek.it/2015/04/manually-fixing-multiple-screens-with.html
- Set your Ubuntu to the highest DPI from the System Configurations
- If not using Ubuntu, then you may need to configure based on instructions here and use a DPI calclator.
- Please referer to the full blog post and give thanks to the OP.
- This is just notes and a cached script for my personal laptop
- I have two external monitors (DP-1 and DP-2) sitting to the top left and top right of my laptop screen (eDP-1)