Brazil Dry Process Fazenda Campos Altos: Fruited notes are somewhat edgy, but with convincing sweetness underneath -overripe berry, dried prune, dark baking chocolate, roasted nut, and creamy body. City+ to Full City+. Good for espresso.
Sweet Maria's New Classic Espresso: A classic, balanced espresso, but without the baggage of the old world espresso conventions ...and without robusta! The espresso has balanced
Ultimate hot buttered rum recipe
Brian Reid, 1985-07-21
I started making hot buttered rum from a Trader Vic recipe 15 years ago, and I have gradually evolved it by adding more spices, more butter, and less rum.
The way you make a hot buttered rum is to add some “batter” to some rum, and heat it. I like to keep a made-up batch of the batter in the refrigerator in an old margarine tub. For parties I make up a fresh batch.
- Transportation Options - Buckethead
- Sow Thistle - Buckethead
- The Shape vs Buckethead - Buckethead
- Frozen Brains Tell No Tails - Buckethead
- The Holy Filament - Mr. Bungle
- Only The Good Die Young - Iron Maiden
- Dressed In Decay - CKY
- As The Tables Turn - CKY
- Red Water - Type O Negative
- Thunder Kiss '65 - White Zombie