- We export a Swagger spec file (
api_swagger.json) from DRF code and import it into StopLight as a new API, first version.
- Commit this file on
devbranch on GitHub.
- In StopLight we make any necessary changes:
- assign groups to the API endpoints
- we should not edit descriptions that were imported, because of possible Git merge conflicts later on
- Export a Swagger spec file from StopLight.
- Commit that file as an update to
stagingbranch on GitHub.
- Developers make a change in our Python code, and update the docstrings accordingly.
- On git commit (on their feature branches), a git hook (custom built) will update
- Pull requests
dev -> stagingwill trigger a webhook (custom built) that will PUT the now MERGED