- On the top of the widget, there is the current number of iteration.
- At top left, there is the total number of points of the iteration.
- On the top of the point of the graph representing the current day, there is the number of points left in the iteration.
<li data-row="1" data-col="1" data-sizex="1" data-sizey="1"> <div data-id="burndown" data-view="Burndown"></div> </li>
dashing install 6194375in your project's folder.
Copy the html/scss/coffee files into a folder named
burndown.rbfile in the
gem 'pivotal-tracker', :git => 'git://github.com/amair/pivotal-tracker.git'to your gemfile.
- The gem available on rubygems is bugged, when asking for an iteration, only one story is retreived, and all its properties are nil.
- This issue is resolved on 'https://github.com/amair/pivotal-tracker/commit/1897bd5986da96cd228c90097bba4415d70c3159'.
- Get a Pivotal Tracker API token from your Account Dashboard, or execute
curl -u $USERNAME:$PASSWORD -X GET https://www.pivotaltracker.com/services/v3/tokens/activein the command line, then set
- Get the id of the project you want to track, that can be found in the url of the project,
https://www.pivotaltracker.com/s/projects/$PROJECT_ID, or by running
curl -H "X-TrackerToken: $TOKEN" -X GET http://www.pivotaltracker.com/services/v3/projectsin command line, and set
- If you haven't been using Pivotal Tracker since the start of your project, set
burndown.rbto the number of iterations you want to add to the total of iterations of the project.
If you want to contribute to the widget, see the Github repository.
This project was done during my internship at M.E.S.H., of which I thank very much the employees for their greeting during all the time I was with them.
This product is delivered under the MIT License
The MIT License (MIT)
Copyright (c)  Gaël Rottier
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.