Ok maybe this time it works.
- ACL Implementation based on casbin. For Frontend but data contract enforcement can be expanded to backend to. Util for disabled & control removal. Directive for matching template adjustments.
- Alpha version + Changelog for initial development works pretty good
- Nx Workspace vs. Yarn Workspace. Wanted Yarn so heavily but after months Nx won. Problems with multiple rxjs dependencies, files in node_modules when node resolution is not used (e.g. ivy angular) caused many problems
- Microfrontend Abstraction with a data contract (resources/state) & ACL support to separate it from any subsystem that can deliver the workflow management (routing/store etc)
- Journal to enable introspection of available Microfrontends