EVE Spreadsheet Extension
- Open your Spreadsheet, on the menu choose Tools, then Script editor
- When it prompt you to create a script, choose to create for Spreadsheet
- Replace everything in the editor with the source of script below
- Save it, naming it with whatever suits your fancy
- Done, go back to your spreadsheet and use the formula as described below:
=EVEMARKET("max", "buy", "any", "Massive Scordite", "Sinq Laison");
The first argument is the value you're looking for, it accepts
min for minimum price,
max for maximum price, or
avg for average price, the next argument is the type of order, it accepts
all for both, the following argument is the minimum amount required for the order to be considered in the calculations, it accepts
any for any amount, the following argument is the exact name of the you item you're looking for, e.g. "Veldspar", "Retriever", "1MN Microwarpdrive I", etc. The final argument is optional, it's the exact name of the region or solar system you're interested in, e.g. "Sinq Laison", "The Forge", "Jita", "Trossere", etc. If it's not provided the formula returns the universal average.
Beware that the script depends on two external services, meaning if any of them are unresponsive, the formula won't work. Also the market data retrieved is cached for 1 minute.
 It's not really any amount, there's already a fixed minimum requirement in place for each type of item.