Resume of Koki Takahashi (English)
- Email: email@example.com
- Birth Date: 09/11/1994
- GitHub: https://github.com/hakatashi
- Qiita (Japanese): https://qiita.com/hakatashi
- Blog (Japanese): https://hakatashi.hatenadiary.com/
The University of Tokyo, College of Arts and Sciences (2013-04 to 2017-03)
The University of Tokyo, Department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering (2017-04 to present)
- Deep understanding of state-of-the-art front-end technology
- React, Vue.js, Next, Nuxt, Redux, Vuex, Angular2, Firebase, Babel, Webpack...
- Deep understanding of Web Security
- Deep understanding of character encodings and font technology
- Unicode, Unihan, IVS, Emoji, OpenType...
- Open-source development
- Competitive programming and information science
- Machine Learning
- Deep Understanding of Neural Natural Language Processing
- Basic Understanding of Chainer and TensorFlow
- Programming Languages
- Familiar with C, C++, Rust, Python, PHP, SQL, Bash, CoffeeScript, TypeScript
- I can write Perl, Java, Go, Elm, LiveScript
- Basic Skills
- Git, Linux, AWS, GCP, CTF
pixiv inc. (2015-02 to present)
Part-time job as front-end engineer. I’ve worked on pixiv, pixiv comic, pixiv novel, pixiv sketch, and pixiv chatstory and familiarized myself with Node.js, React, Redux, Vue.js, Angular.js, PHP, Ruby on Rails, and Browser Technology.
Google Summer of Code 2016 (2016-06 to 2016-08)
Implemented sandbox interface of Intern test framework.
MITOH project 2017 (2017-04 to 2018-01)
- Project Detail: https://www.ipa.go.jp/jinzai/mitou/2017/gaiyou_f-1.html
Implemented front-end IDE environment of ASIC and compiler from C to custom CPU. It has been awarded a selected "Super Creator" reward of MITOH project 2017.
Browser puzzle game to guide programming concept to beginners, even from schoolchildren to professional programmers. I’ve worked as project director and chief developer.
Contest system of codegolf contests hosted by TSG. It can execute 150+ esoteric languages in isolated environment and show results.
The Unicode Map Project
- Website / Soruce Code: https://github.com/hakatashi/unicode-map
A bunch of Unicode characters in a poster, on a Hilbert curve. It was printed and selled in some japanese dōjinshi fair event such as Comiket in Japan.
- Website: https://www.npmjs.com/package/japanese
- Source Code: https://github.com/hakatashi/japanese.js
Collection of utilities to deal with Japanese text. It achieved 134 stars on GitHub.
- Website: https://hakatashi.github.io/jquery.howmuchread/
- Source Code: https://github.com/hakatashi/jquery.howmuchread
- Website: https://hakatashi.github.io/sugoi-converter/
- Source Code: https://github.com/hakatashi/sugoi-converter
- Website: http://hakata-public.s3-website-ap-northeast-1.amazonaws.com/infovis/
- Source Code: https://github.com/hakatashi/emoji-vision
- Website/Source Code: https://github.com/hakatashi/esolang-box
- Website/Source Code: https://github.com/hakatashi/osekkai
Smart Cube Timer
- Website: https://hakatashi.github.io/smart-cube-timer/
- Source Code: https://github.com/hakatashi/smart-cube-timer
Open Source Development
- 6+ years of development experiences on GitHub
- 250+ open repositories and 150+ public PRs on GitHub
- 25+ packages published on npm
- Merge Commit: https://hg.mozilla.org/mozilla-central/rev/0e5d50e17fef
- Blog (Japanese): http://hakatashi.hatenadiary.com/entry/implementing-pipeline-operator
- 3k+ reputation on StackOverflow: https://stackoverflow.com/users/2864502/hakatashi
- Affiliated CTF Teams: EpsilonDelta, Binja, TSG
- Finalist of SECCON 2017 and awarded 14th place
- Finalist of 第9回情報危機管理コンテスト and awarded 2nd place
- Finalist of Hardening 10 Marketplace and awarded 2nd place
- Finalist of CODE BLUE CTF 2018 and awarded 6th place
- Finalist of SECCON 2018 International and awarded 1st place
- Organizer and project leader of TSG CTF (See below)
- Finalist of Japanese Olympiad in Infomatics 2011 and 2012
As a member of TSG, I organized many programming events as a leader.
- Date: May 4 - 5, 2019
- URL: https://ctf.tsg.ne.jp/
- Role: Project Leader
The international CTF competition. Notably this is the second holding of CTF by Japanese academic team historically and 410 teams around the world are participated in total.
As a result, we've received 23.57/25.00 scoring as an event organization evaluation from the ctftime competitors.
- Date: May 19 - 20, 2018 (1st), Nov 23 - 25, 2018 (2nd), May 18 - 19, 2019 (3rd)
- URL: http://tsg.ne.jp/live/
- Role: Chief Director, Producer, Performer, Commentator
The full-time live programming event, broadcasted online. In this event the players performed their elegant programming skills. Its archive is still available on YouTube.
The University of Tokyo Codegolf Competition
- Date: Nov 20, 2016 (1st), Mar 27 - Apr 3, 2017 (2nd), Aug 19 - 26, 2017 (3rd), Apr 30, 2018 (4th)
- URL: https://tsg.connpass.com/event/84147/
- Role: Leader, Main Programmer
- Date: Aug 9 - 10, 2016
- URL: http://tuk.t.u-tokyo.ac.jp/techno-edge-2016news/
- Role: Leader
Writings / Publication
"機械学習で石川啄木を蘇らせる (Reborn of Takuboku Ishikawa with Machine Learning)"
- Serial publication on シェルスクリプトマガジン from 2016-06 to 2017-01
"もしインターネットの1秒が1年だったら (What if a second is a year on the internet?)"
"異世界でゼロからコンピューターを作る方法 (How to build a computer from scratch in parallel universe)"
"あなたのサーバーにエンドロールをつけたら (How many people will be appeared in the credit roll of your server?)"
- Printed in SunPro会誌 2018
- Reading novels and manga