Upstream Maintainer's Responsibilities
- Maintainer is also the top contributor of the project.
- Keep upsteam branch at production quality at all times.
- Work with the release maintainer to keep the release branch stay as close as possible.
- Accept only high quality pull-requests. Provide code reviews and guidance on incomming pull requests.
- Maintainer's Github keys must be password protected securely.
- Any public facing API or UI or architectural or significant changes requires approval from the architect.
- When maintainer is offline, sub-maintainer takes his/her responsibilities.