- 3+ years of work experience in investment banking domain on trade booking application.
- Currently associated with Societe Generale Solution Center as Devops Engineer.
- Responsible for Automations of daily activities in order to reduce manual efforts and time.
- Co-ordinating with DEV teams during various release activities and deployments.
- Best practices of Software Configuration Management (SCM) processes, which include compiling, packaging, deploying and Application configurations.
- Profusely worked on Version control tool like GIT, clear case to track changes made by different people in source code involving concepts like Branching, Merging and Tags.
- Expertise in using tools like Ansible/jenkins to treat Infrastructure as code.
- Provided production support in an on-call rotation in a 24x7 environment.
- Excellent client relation skills and drive to complete tasks effectively, and efficiently where customer service and technical skills are demanded.
- Skilled Support Analyst with extensive knowledge in Application Support Activities.
- Possess knowledge in UNIX, Python as well as SQL.
- Functional knowledge in domain of Banking and Financial Services.
- Sound Knowledge in IRD and CDV Instruments from Trade Booking to Settlements.
- Good Knowledge on Trade Life Cycle (FO,MO,BO).
|Version Control Tools||Git|
|Infrastructure automation tools||Ansible, Ansible Tower, Puppet|
|CI / CD tools||Jenkins, Travis CI, Circle CI|
|Build Tools||make, Maven|
|Virtualization Tools||Docker, Vagrant, VM virtual Box and VMware|
|Cloud Platform||Amazon web services (AWS), Google Kubernetes Engineer (GKE)|
|Artifactory tool||Jfrog, Nexus|
|Code Quality review tool||SonarQube|
Project : X-ONE Application.
Company : Société Générale Global Solution Center (SG GSC).
Role : Specialist Support Engineer (August 2016 till now).
Technologies : Unix,Shell Scripting,Oracle with basic knowledge on DevOps practices such as Continuous development, Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Deployment (CD) with various tools.
Technologies: Unix scripting, Powershell, SNOW, JIRA, Oracle SQLDeveloper, AutoSys, kibana. Description: X-ONE is a front to back trade processing application, which main functionality is feeding electronic deals like markitwire, trade booking, generation and publication of rates and credit curves. Real time position follow up, pricing, fixing, Risk Analysis, Affirmation, Regulatory reports generation, sending of trade confirmations, settlements, pre-matching mail, payment advices, accounting and deal reconciliation. It is used by traders, sales, middle office and back office team.
- Collaborate with multiple teams for flow related tasks.
- Handling servce requests and incident tickets through service-now.
- Maintaining production stability and performing day to day production monitoring.
- Enhancing monitoring and reducing manual efforts with automation on possible areas.
- Crisis and Major Incident Management.
- Handling escalation from traders, operations and Financial departments
- Investigation ,Trouble shooting and Debugging the issue at code level and provide feasible solution so that BAU continued.
- Organizing and Participating in Weekly and Monthly Governance call with Business Users and Stake holders in order to meet the business requirements.
- Deploying autosys changes from Prebeta environment to production with XL-Deploy.
- Creating Devops lab environments using ansible playbooks.
Opensource sample work links below:
- B. Tech in Electronic and Communication, Hyderabad Institute of Technology and Management (2011 – 2015), Percentage: 64%