Looking forward to a challenging job in financial service organization to utilize my skill for growth of my self and organization.
- 3 years of work experience in investment banking and work experience with programming languages such as Shell scripting, SQL.
- Currently associated with Societe Generale as Support Engineer on Back Office Operations on IRD and CDV (Derivative) such as Confirmation, Settlement, Reconciliation and Accounting.
- Responsible for Automations of daily activities in order to reduce manual efforts and time.
- Co-ordinating with DEV teams during various release activities and deployments.
- Having ability in application handling. analytical with versatile problem solving and Shift lead activities such as daily Scrum in Agile@Scale Framework.
- Skilled at Software Development Life Cycles and Agile Programming Methodologies.
- Best practices of Software Configuration Management (SCM) processes, which include compiling, packaging, deploying and Application configurations.
- Profusely worked on Version control tool like GIT, clear case to track changes made by different people in source code involving concepts like Branching, Merging and Tags.
- Expertise in using tools like Ansible/jenkins to treat Infrastructure as code.
- Provided production support in an on-call rotation in a 24x7 environment.
- Excellent client relation skills and drive to complete tasks effectively, and efficiently where customer service and technical skills are demanded.
- Skilled Support Analyst with extensive knowledge in Application Support Activities.
- Possess knowledge in UNIX, Python as well as SQL.
- Functional knowledge in domain of Banking and Financial Services.
- Sound Knowledge in IRD and CDV Instruments from Trade Booking to Settlements.
- Good Knowledge on Trade Life Cycle (FO,MO,BO).
|Operating Systems||CentOS 7.x|
|Version Control Tools||GIT|
|Web/Application servers||Apache Tomcat|
|Build Tools||make, Maven|
|Configuration Tools||Ansible, Ansible Towers, Puppet|
|Scripting||Bash, shell scripting|
|Virtualization Tools||Vagrant, Docker, VM virtual Box and VMware|
|Cloud Platform||GKE, AWS|
Société Générale Global Solution Center (SG GSC).
Project : X-ONE IRD and CDV BackOffice support from August 2016 – Till Date.
Technologies: Unix,Shell Scripting,Oracle with basic knowledge on DevOps practices such as Continuous development, Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Deployment (CD) with various tools.
Tools: SNOW, JIRA, SQLDeveloper, AutoSys, kibana.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with multiple teams for flow related tasks.
- Maintain focus on high quality deliverables to meet SLA’s and cut-offs for down streams.
- Investigation ,Trouble shooting and Debugging the issue at code level and provide feasible solution so that BAU continued.
- Involve in Incident Management calls during outages. Taking end to end responsibility like Bridge call, SIN/Outage Communication, Fixing and RCA.
- Documentation of problems to maintain a proper repository for KEDB.
- Reducing manual efforts by Automating such as reports, disk capacity, daily trade count. Performing testing on UAT, UAT2 and PreBeta Environments.
- Raising enhancement requests to DEV team to address the repetitive issues, bugs fixes and problem fixing by JIRA Problem tickets thus increasing the productivity, efficiency and assuring stability in the application.
- Collaborate with DEV team about the Release activities and prepare release notes about the commands to be executed during release activity.
- Active Participation in Monthly Accounting activities in order to maintain the proper track record of client portfolio and Balance Sheet for all the respective Entities and submit to the Regulatory Authority of Respective Entity.
- Active Participation in Weekly and Monthly Governance call with Business Users and Stake holders inorder to meet the business requirements. Weekly and Monthly Reports to the next level on Application Performance and bandwidth utilization. Shift lead by taking up responsibilities like Daily Scrum in Agile@Scale FrameWork.
- Responsible for server movements of both UNIX and Databases.
- Clear Understanding of the Disaster Management Activities like QMW, BCP, DR, Weekend Infra, Crisis Management.
- Maintain PnL Reports for the clients and Stakeholders in order to mention them the monthly, quarterly and yearly Positions.
- Generation of various ad-hoc reports based on client request.
- Management of Ticketing system on Production and resolution of tickets with different priorities with appropriate solutions.
- B. Tech in Electronic and Communication, Hyderabad Institute of Technology and Management (2011 – 2015), Percentage: 64%