Short description of what it is and what it does. Possibly even what it does not.
- Minimum possible steps
- developer need take to start developing
- and getting the application running
# preferably containing som terminal instructions such as npm install -g nodemom npm install npm start
What can and/or should be configured
- Should have postinstall, start and test defined
postinstallshould build aplication
startshould start local dev env
testshould run all tests, including linting and stylistic tests
npm run-commands for all tasks
How do we work in this project?
Only with pull-requests / feature branching
or simply directly against master.
Important master should always be in deployable state
- What framework and what kind of tests
- Unit tests in
- E2E tests using Nightwatch in
- Links to all referenced frameworks
How to deploy
- List steps needed for this
- To deploy do:
npm run deploy production
Always use Semantic versioning: MAJOR.MINOR.PATCH (ex. 0.2.41)
- MAJOR version when you make incompatible API changes,
- MINOR version when you add functionality in a backwards-compatible manner, and
- PATCH version when you make backwards-compatible bug fixes.
- list of most
- changes and