- jQuery - The de-facto library for the modern age. It makes things like HTML document traversal and manipulation, event handling, animation, and Ajax much simpler with an easy-to-use API that works across a multitude of browsers.
- Backbone - Backbone.js gives structure to web applications by providing models with key-value binding and custom events, collections with a rich API of enumerable functions, views with declarative event handling, and connects it all to your existing API over a RESTful JSON interface.
- AngularJS - Conventions based MVC framework for HTML5 apps.
- lawnchair - Key/value store adapter for indexdb, localStorage and more
- Handlebars - Minimal semantic templating
- Bootstrap - Bring Bootstrap's components to life with over a dozen custom jQuery plugins. Easily include them all, or one by one.
- timeago - Timeago is a jQuery plugin that makes it easy to support automatically updating fuzzy timestamps (e.g. "4 minutes ago" or "about 1 day ago").
- Chosen - Chosen is a library for making long, unwieldy select boxes more friendly.
- QTip2 - Second generation of the advanced tooltip plugin for jQuery
- spin.js - JS replacement for gif loading spinners
- Hotkeys - John Resig's plugin for adding/removing handlers for keyboard events
- Linkify - jQuery plugin to format text containing URL or hashtag into clickable anchor tags.
- Bower - Bower is a package manager for the web. It offers a generic, unopinionated solution to the problem of front-end package management, while exposing the package dependency model via an API that can be consumed by a more opinionated build stack. There are no system wide dependencies, no dependencies are shared between different apps, and the dependency tree is flat.
- Backbone Tutorials - Backbone Tutorials is a collection of tutorials written by Thomas Davis.
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.