Angular: Just say no
A collection of articles by AngularJS veterans, sometimes even core committers, that explain in detail what's wrong with Angular 1.x, how Angular 2 isn't the future, and why you should avoid the entire thing at all costs unless you want to spend the next few years in hell.
Reason for this: I'm getting tired of having to explain to everyone, chief of which all the indiscriminate Google Kool-Aid™ drinkers, why I have never believed in Angular, why I think it'll publicly fail pretty soon now (a couple years), and why it's a dead end IMO. This gist serves as a quick target I can point people to in order not to have to parrot / compile the core of the articles below everytime. Their compounded reading pretty much captures 99% of my view on the topic.
- I won't be using Angular for my next project...and neither should you. • Robert Greylin, Feb 2015
- The reason AngularJS will fail • George Butiri, Mar 2014 – Apr 2015
- Introducing Aurelia • Rob Eisenberg, Jan 26 2015
- Why you should not use Angular • Egor Koshelko, Jan 2 2015
- The problem with Angular • PPK, Jan-Mar 2015
- AngularJS: the bad bits • Mircea Moise, Sep 13 2014