This demonstrates the implementation of full text search for documents in Indexed DB.
- Word-breaking and stemming is used to create a list of terms for each document.
- Document records are annotated with the list of terms when added to the database.
- A multi-entry index on the list of terms is populated.
- A query is similarly processed into a list of terms.
- A join over the terms is implemented using multiple cursors on the index.
The necessity of annotating records with the word list to populate the index is a limitation of the current Indexed DB API. A feature request to support custom