We are looking for strong software engineers to meet the challenges of a growing company.
Our software engineers are responsible for building modern and fast single page web applications and microservices with REST APIs, using tools like Spring Boot, Docker/Docker Swarm, Ember.js, SCSS and more.
You will be a part of a product team that is focused on one of the areas of Unite roadmap and owning it end-to-end as much as possible to reduce dependencies.
You will closely work with product manager, designer, and other engineers to implement necessary features for the Unite platform.
You will be able to dig into various parts of application development as well as give your voice in architecture-related decisions.
- Design and implement modern single page applications and REST microservices using Spring Boot and Ember.js.
- Partner with Product Manager and Design to solve problems - get things done and enable value proposition.
- Own, operate and maintain your team's services across all development environments, including production.
- Be proud of your work. Beside good code, you also value the impact and seek for validation from customer feedback.
- Eager to learn continuously new things. You celebrate if you can learn new things, regardless which matter (e.g. business, technology or some good anecdote).
What do we expect from you?
- You are a team player - individual goals come second, team goals come first.
- You have experience of building web applications.
- Proven track record of success and failures - we believe in experience and learning. Not everything goes right. You know your failures, learned from it and know how to avoid it.
- Experience with Docker.
- Experience with version control systems, preferably Git and Github.
- Experience building and working with REST and/or HTTP API's.
- Knowledge of relational databases and data modeling.
- Full English professional proficiency.
What we can offer?
- Opportunity to learn constantly in a multicultural environment and grow tremendously.
- A fast, transparent and supportive team.
- A good paycheck.
- 30 days vacation.
How to apply?
Email your CV to: email@example.com
We're looking forward to hearing from you!