Connect & use Logitech F310 with Macbook
Since my Macbook Pro only has USB-C port, I used an USB-A to USB-C adapter to connect my F310 to it, but it does not work (pressing MODE button does not turn on the LED).
To make it work:
- Disconnect F310 from Mac
- On F310: switch X-input to D-input
- Hold Logitech button (in the middle)
- Connect F310 to Mac via adapter, now you can release the Logitech button.
Now you should be able to use your gamepad.
- Try pressing MODE button, the LED should turn on/off.
- Use Gamepad Tester
- Changing it back to X-input will not work