Skip to content

Instantly share code, notes, and snippets.

Avatar

Jacqui Lough jacqui

View GitHub Profile
@jacqui
jacqui / streamtools_ideas.md
Last active Aug 29, 2015
Streamtools Ideas
View streamtools_ideas.md

Streamtools Ideas

INPUTS

  • IRC
  • email (SMTP or IMAP reader?)
  • RSS/atom
  • IFTT
@jacqui
jacqui / fontawesome.html
Created Apr 25, 2014
sample font awesome
View fontawesome.html
<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/strict.dtd">
<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8">
<title>Index</title>
<link rel="stylesheet" href="css/font-awesome.min.css">
</head>
<body>
@jacqui
jacqui / recap.md
Created May 8, 2014
my notes from @jprbnsn and @brnstz's GopherCon recap
View recap.md
@jacqui
jacqui / redis_psub.json
Created Jul 21, 2014
Streamtools pattern for getting psub data out of redis
View redis_psub.json
{
"Blocks": [
{
"Id": "1",
"Type": "redis",
"Rule": {
"Arguments": [
"'streams.*'"
],
"Command": "PSUBSCRIBE",
View streamtoolscrisis.json
{"Blocks":[{"Id":"1","Type":"webRequest","Rule":{"BodyPath":".","Headers":{"Content-Type":"'application/json'"},"Method":"GET","Url":"http://api.crisis.net/item?apikey=YOUR_API_KEY&text=Ebola","UrlPath":""},"Position":{"X":337,"Y":197}},{"Id":"20","Type":"unpack","Rule":{"Path":".body.data"},"Position":{"X":369,"Y":273}},{"Id":"16","Type":"histogram","Rule":{"Path":".name","Window":"1h40m0s"},"Position":{"X":493,"Y":533}},{"Id":"5","Type":"bang","Rule":null,"Position":{"X":306,"Y":120}},{"Id":"8","Type":"tolog","Rule":null,"Position":{"X":320,"Y":511}},{"Id":"23","Type":"unpack","Rule":{"Path":".tags"},"Position":{"X":452,"Y":434}},{"Id":"26","Type":"filter","Rule":{"Filter":"$exists(., 'tags')"},"Position":{"X":407,"Y":346}}],"Connections":[{"Id":"11","FromId":"5","ToId":"1","ToRoute":"in"},{"Id":"21","FromId":"1","ToId":"20","ToRoute":"in"},{"Id":"27","FromId":"20","ToId":"26","ToRoute":"in"},{"Id":"28","FromId":"26","ToId":"23","ToRoute":"in"},{"Id":"29","FromId":"23","ToId":"8","ToRoute":"in"},{"Id":"30",
View fcc_open_internet.json
{
"Blocks": [
{
"Id": "2",
"Type": "tofile",
"Rule": {
"Filename": "doc.json"
},
"Position": {
"X": 409.991455078125,
@jacqui
jacqui / unplanned_traffic_pattern.json
Last active Aug 29, 2015
streamtools pattern for the UK Live Traffic - Unplanned Events (accidents) data at http://hatrafficinfo.dft.gov.uk/feeds/datex/England/UnplannedEvent/content.xml
View unplanned_traffic_pattern.json
{
"Blocks": [
{
"Id": "1",
"Type": "bang",
"Rule": null,
"Position": {
"X": 219,
"Y": 30
}
View waltham_forest_food_ratings_pattern.json
{
"Blocks": [
{
"Id": "24",
"Type": "bang",
"Rule": null,
"Position": {
"X": 309,
"Y": 79
}
@jacqui
jacqui / dear_friend
Created Aug 20, 2014
It's been ages since I've received one of these, and I haven't had the opportunity to work with Phillip Morris before!
View dear_friend
My Dear Friend, be my expected future partner,
My name is Mr.Phillip Morris. I am a banker here in Ghana. I got your contact from the online data base. I need your help to transfer the sum of US$12,500,000.00 into your account as my foreign investment partner. The money is part of the profits made by our bank last year (i.e. 2013) in the branch where I am the manager. I have already submitted annual report for last year to my bank head office in Accra - Ghana, and they did not notice the excess profits.
Meanwhile, I deposited the US$12,500,000.00 in an escrow account without a beneficiary (Anonymous), to avoid any trace. I cannot be directly connected to this fund because I'm still working with the bank. So, I need your help to transfer this money to your country for you and I to share. I have the desire to invest my own share of the money in any good business venture over there in your Country. I wish to point out 10% of this money to be shared among the charity organization, the remaining 90%, you have
You can’t perform that action at this time.