###AUTO BUTTON CLICKER
This little script will automatically click The Button (http://www.reddit.com/r/thebutton) when the timer goes below a certain time (set by the user as intClickUnderTime).
This will only run until you refresh the page or navigate away.
REVIEW THIS CODE CAREFULLY.
It is VERY DANGEROUS to paste code into your browser, as it would allow a nefarious actor to do almost anything you can do in a browser window.
Don't trust me to provide safe code for you to paste. Review it line-by-line.
Read more about these kinds of attacks, and learn to protect yourself:
- Facebook: What is Self-XSS? https://www.facebook.com/help/246962205475854
- Video overview of self-XSS: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=956977232793
- Combating Self-XSS: http://incompleteness.me/blog/2011/12/14/combating-self-xss/
- Change the variables below to suit your needs. If you want a certain color of flair, keep in mind that reddit rounds the value of the button UP (so 51.001 is rounded up to 52s, giving you purple)
- Go to The Button subreddit at http://www.reddit.com/r/thebutton
- Open up the console (usually by pressing F12 in most browsers)
- Copy the code from this Gist to your clipboard (it's okay to leave the comments)
- Paste into the console and press enter
#####CHANGE YOUR MIND?
If you run this code and change your mind about pressing the button, simply REFRESH the page (F5)