Last Updated: June 12, 2015
WHAT WE COLLECT
We get information about you in a range of ways.
Information You Give Us. We collect your name, email address, username, password as well as other information you directly give us on our Site. We may also collect personal information when you communicate with us via email, live chat, or through our customer access phone line.
Information We Get From Others. We may get information about you from other sources. We may add this to information we get from this Site.
Information Automatically Collected. We automatically log information about you and your computer. For example, when visiting our Site, we log your computer operating system type, browser type, browser language, pages you viewed, how long you spent on a page, access times and information about your use of and actions on our Site.
Cookies. We may log information using "cookies." Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive by a website. We may use both session Cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent Cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them) to provide you with a more personal and interactive experience on our Site. This type of information is collected to make the Site more useful to you and to tailor the experience with us to meet your special interests and needs.
Log Files. We may collect log file information from your browser or mobile device each time you access the Site. Log file information may include anonymous information such as your web request, Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, information about your mobile device, number of clicks and how you interact with links on the Website, pages viewed, and other such information.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use your personal information as follows:
- We use your personal information to operate, maintain, and improve our sites, products, and services.
- We use your personal information to respond to comments and questions and provide customer service.
- We use your personal information to send information including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages.
- We use your personal information to communicate about promotions, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by us and our selected partners.
- We use your personal information to link or combine user information with other personal information.
- We use your personal information to protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity.
- We use your personal information to provide and deliver products and services customers request.
- We use your personal information to monitor aggregate metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, and usage on our Site
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share personal information, in limited circumstances, as follows:
We may share personal information with your consent. For example, you may let us share personal information with others for their own marketing uses. Those uses will be subject to their privacy policies.
We may share personal information when we do a business deal, or negotiate a business deal, involving the sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets. These deals can include any merger, financing, acquisition, or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding.
We may share personal information for legal, protection, and safety purposes.
- We may share information to comply with laws.
- We may share information to respond to lawful requests and legal processes.
- We may share information in an emergency. This includes protecting the safety of our employees and agents, our customers, or any person.
We may share information with those who need it to do work for us.
We may also share aggregated and/or anonymized data with others for their own uses.
STORAGE AND PROTECTION OF YOUR WEBSITE INFORMATION
Storage and processing: Your information collected through the Site may be stored and processed in the United States or any other country in which Allovue, Inc. or its subsidiaries, affiliates or service providers maintain facilities. If you use our Website, you consent to have your data transferred to the United States or anywhere else the Company maintains facilities.
Protection of Information: Allovue maintains a strict adherences to procedures required in this digital age to protect information stored in our servers, which are cloud-based and hosted by Amazon Web Services. Access to information is limited through user/password credentials to those employees who are licensed to receive access.
INFORMATION CHOICES AND CHANGES
Non-marketing emails include emails about your accounts and our business dealings with you.
You may send requests about personal information to our Contact Information below. You can request to change contact choices, opt-out of our sharing with others, and update your personal information.
You can typically remove and reject cookies from our Site with your browser settings. Many browsers are set to accept cookies until you change your settings. If you remove or reject our cookies, it could affect how our Site works for you.
1106 North Charles Street, Suite 401
Baltimore, Maryland 21201