- Emulating Space Invaders in React - Chip-8 Emulator
- Export Medium posts to Gatsby
- Order fresh milk in Cambodia - React Native app App Store link
- Downslide - Swift MacOS app that turns
Markdown -> Slides
- Rewriting Redux from scratch
- Webpack demos for PS course
- Golang Chat server
- Led the incremental migration to React & Redux from Backbone.js and Dust.js (took 2 years) for PayPal Send Money app.
- Converted major pieces of P2p (send money) client-side architecture to React.
- Wrote instrumentation lib for capturing SPA timing including initial page load, and SPA transition timing.
- Built a Grafana dashboard app health dashboard (from nothing), that Send Money teams now use to monitor app health during a deploy.
- Built a Metric pipeline on InfluxDB stack and Go that monitors app health metrics and sends slack alerts when deviations occur.
- Reduced offline startup time from 22 seconds to 9 seconds for the Send Money Node app.
- Debugging and fixing node.js memory leaks.
- Workend on i18n plumbing for PayPal's React apps.
- Emulating Space Invaders in React @ Framework Summit
- Migrating critical apps to React @ ReactRally
- Migrating Safely to React @ React Amsterdam