Title: Atomic Habits: An Easy & Proven Way to Build Good Habits & Break Bad Ones
Author: James Clear
Comment: A elaborate framework for creating good habits and getting rid of bad one. His ideas resonate with psychological models and the challenges of bheavior change. Definately not the average self-improving book.
Meteor project structure
The Meteor project structure (MPS) is a proposal for a simple file and folder naming specification.
There are several basic distinctions when building a Meteor project structure. First there is a client, server and an imports folder. All folders have specific naming rules and differ in their structure.
Global restrictions are applied to all folders:
- Non-npm-package-import sources are always
- Every first-level subfolder contains an
I hereby claim:
- I am janikvonrotz on github.
- I am janikvonrotz (https://keybase.io/janikvonrotz) on keybase.
- I have a public key whose fingerprint is 256C CDF7 5B8F C4CC FA86 0382 6A0E A5EA F417 5898
To claim this, I am signing this object: