- Kabana Restaurant - 1106 University Ave. Berkeley, CA 94702
- Taste of the Himalayas - 1700 Shattuck Ave.Ste. A Berkeley, CA 94709
- Brazil Cafe - 1960 University Ave Berkeley, CA 94704
- Arabica Restaurant Mediterranean Cuisine - 2115 Kittredge St Berkeley, CA 94704
- Claremont Diner - 6200 Claremont Ave. Oakland, CA 94618
- Miss Saigon Vietnamese Restaurant - 3345 Grand Ave. Oakland, CA 94610
- Siam Orchid Thai Restaurant - 23-H Orinda Way Orinda, CA 94563
- Holy Land Restaurant - 677 Rand Ave. Oakland, CA 94610
- Lazeeza Pakistani & Indian Cruise - 10 Hegenberger Rd Oakland, CA 94621
- Saroor Indian Cuisine - 2580 N. Main St. Walnut Creek, CA 94596
|Last login: Tue Aug 23 13:16:58 on ttys003|
|jch@Jerrys-MacBook-Pro:~$ cd projects/ruby-net-ldap/|
|jch@Jerrys-MacBook-Pro:~/projects/ruby-net-ldap[tls-verify-hostnames]$ cd test/support/vm/openldap|
|jch@Jerrys-MacBook-Pro:~/projects/ruby-net-ldap/test/support/vm/openldap[tls-verify-hostnames]$ vagrant destroy|
|==> default: VM not created. Moving on...|
|jch@Jerrys-MacBook-Pro:~/projects/ruby-net-ldap/test/support/vm/openldap[tls-verify-hostnames]$ gem uninstall vagrant|
|jch@Jerrys-MacBook-Pro:~/projects/ruby-net-ldap/test/support/vm/openldap[tls-verify-hostnames]$ rbenv rehash|
|jch@Jerrys-MacBook-Pro:~/projects/ruby-net-ldap/test/support/vm/openldap[tls-verify-hostnames]$ hash -r|
|jch@Jerrys-MacBook-Pro:~/projects/ruby-net-ldap/test/support/vm/openldap[tls-verify-hostnames]$ vagrant plugin install vagrant-vbguest|
|Installing the 'vagrant-vbguest' plugin. This can take a few minutes...|
|$ vagrant up|
|Bringing machine 'default' up with 'virtualbox' provider...|
|==> default: Importing base box 'hashicorp/precise64'...|
|==> default: Matching MAC address for NAT networking...|
|==> default: Checking if box 'hashicorp/precise64' is up to date...|
|==> default: Setting the name of the VM: openldap_default_1471972387230_9628|
|==> default: Clearing any previously set network interfaces...|
|==> default: Preparing network interfaces based on configuration...|
|default: Adapter 1: nat|
|default: Adapter 2: hostonly|
- Delete Google Plus profile - stops the syncing of circles and friends
- Revert to old Google Talk
- Unlink Google account from System Preferences -> Internet Accounts
- Clean up contacts in http://contacts.google.com
- Open messages, select all, remove
- Remove Messages related plists
- Re-add Google account to Internet Accounts
- Open Apple Contacts - this should now pull down a clean list of your contacts
- Open Messages
- Open GMail, from the chat, message the contacts you want to show up in Messages. This will send an invite to Messages that you can accept
I hereby claim:
- I am jch on github.
- I am jch (https://keybase.io/jch) on keybase.
- I have a public key whose fingerprint is FAE8 17C4 6934 9DB4 8B49 FE0B 7374 4527 759B EE9C
To claim this, I am signing this object:
This is a quick brain dump of problems I've run into using Rails Engines.
- Dependencies If an Engine requires a gem at version X, and the application requires the same gem at version Y. You could specify a lose version constraint on the Engine, but that's just asking for trouble. If the application updates to a newer version that the Engine isn't expecting, things go wrong.
- Layouts/Assets To customize these, you need to overwrite certain magical paths. This ends up duplicating a lot of the engine and forces you to dig into the internals of how the Engine works rather than trusting it as a standalone component.
- Models If you use an Engine's models, you're crossing into the Engine's abstractions again. It seems like a good place to share code, but it means your models will need to become versioned.
- Complexity It's hard to debug problems when they come up. Is it coming from the engine, the app, or the app's overrides of the engine
- Karma - test runner. adapters for testing libraries, runs within browser clients
- Mocha - test library
- Sinon.js - spies and stubs. Can create fake servers and responses.
- QUnit - test library. like it's simplicity. Also likely to be maintained long-term because of jQuery. Will take off the list if I like Mocha.