I say this as a new user to Braid, with little to no prior knowledge of how it works (other than watching the demo video).
- Very overwhelmed. Lots of boxes seen in some channels. Not sure where to begin.
- Clicks #Fix-Me-Anyway, sees a ton of threads that I can't close/have no option to hide/have no tl;drs that can clue me in as to what's the thread about
- How do I focus on one thread? Or am I not supposed to?
- Latency hurts, even when its not about chatting. Changing channels should feel immediate, like in slack.
- How do you refer people to threads that they may be interested in?