Skip to content

Instantly share code, notes, and snippets.

Embed
What would you like to do?
b60080
> [Managed to Native Transition]
> WindowsBase.dll!System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherSynchronizationContext.Wait(System.IntPtr[] waitHandles, bool waitAll, int millisecondsTimeout) Unknown
> mscorlib.dll!System.Threading.SynchronizationContext.InvokeWaitMethodHelper(System.Threading.SynchronizationContext syncContext, System.IntPtr[] waitHandles, bool waitAll, int millisecondsTimeout) Unknown
> [Native to Managed Transition]
> [Managed to Native Transition]
> mscorlib.dll!System.Threading.WaitHandle.WaitAny(System.Threading.WaitHandle[] waitHandles, int millisecondsTimeout, bool exitContext) Unknown
> mscorlib.dll!System.Threading.WaitHandle.WaitAny(System.Threading.WaitHandle[] waitHandles, System.TimeSpan timeout, bool exitContext) Unknown
> Xamarin.Android.Build.Tasks.dll!Xamarin.Android.Tasks.AsyncTask.WaitForCompletion() Unknown
> Xamarin.Android.Build.Tasks.dll!Xamarin.Android.Tasks.AsyncTask.Execute() Unknown
> Xamarin.Android.Build.Tasks.dll!Xamarin.Android.Tasks.GetAdditionalResourcesFromAssemblies.Execute() Unknown
> Microsoft.Build.dll!Microsoft.Build.BackEnd.TaskExecutionHost.Microsoft.Build.BackEnd.ITaskExecutionHost.Execute() Unknown
> Microsoft.Build.dll!Microsoft.Build.BackEnd.TaskBuilder.ExecuteInstantiatedTask(Microsoft.Build.BackEnd.ITaskExecutionHost taskExecutionHost, Microsoft.Build.BackEnd.Logging.TaskLoggingContext taskLoggingContext, Microsoft.Build.BackEnd.TaskHost taskHost, Microsoft.Build.BackEnd.ItemBucket bucket, Microsoft.Build.BackEnd.TaskExecutionMode howToExecuteTask) Unknown
> mscorlib.dll!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.AsyncTaskMethodBuilder<System.__Canon>.Start<Microsoft.Build.BackEnd.TaskBuilder.<ExecuteInstantiatedTask>d__26>(ref Microsoft.Build.BackEnd.TaskBuilder.<ExecuteInstantiatedTask>d__26 stateMachine) Unknown
> Microsoft.Build.dll!Microsoft.Build.BackEnd.TaskBuilder.ExecuteInstantiatedTask(Microsoft.Build.BackEnd.ITaskExecutionHost taskExecutionHost, Microsoft.Build.BackEnd.Logging.TaskLoggingContext taskLoggingContext, Microsoft.Build.BackEnd.TaskHost taskHost, Microsoft.Build.BackEnd.ItemBucket bucket, Microsoft.Build.BackEnd.TaskExecutionMode howToExecuteTask) Unknown
> Microsoft.Build.dll!Microsoft.Build.BackEnd.TaskBuilder.InitializeAndExecuteTask(Microsoft.Build.BackEnd.Logging.TaskLoggingContext taskLoggingContext, Microsoft.Build.BackEnd.ItemBucket bucket, System.Collections.Generic.IDictionary<string, string> taskIdentityParameters, Microsoft.Build.BackEnd.TaskHost taskHost, Microsoft.Build.BackEnd.TaskExecutionMode howToExecuteTask) Unknown
> mscorlib.dll!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.AsyncTaskMethodBuilder<System.__Canon>.Start<Microsoft.Build.BackEnd.TaskBuilder.<InitializeAndExecuteTask>d__24>(ref Microsoft.Build.BackEnd.TaskBuilder.<InitializeAndExecuteTask>d__24 stateMachine) Unknown
> Microsoft.Build.dll!Microsoft.Build.BackEnd.TaskBuilder.InitializeAndExecuteTask(Microsoft.Build.BackEnd.Logging.TaskLoggingContext taskLoggingContext, Microsoft.Build.BackEnd.ItemBucket bucket, System.Collections.Generic.IDictionary<string, string> taskIdentityParameters, Microsoft.Build.BackEnd.TaskHost taskHost, Microsoft.Build.BackEnd.TaskExecutionMode howToExecuteTask) Unknown
> Microsoft.Build.dll!Microsoft.Build.BackEnd.TaskBuilder.ExecuteBucket(Microsoft.Build.BackEnd.TaskHost taskHost, Microsoft.Build.BackEnd.ItemBucket bucket, Microsoft.Build.BackEnd.TaskExecutionMode howToExecuteTask, System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary<string, string> lookupHash) Unknown
> mscorlib.dll!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.AsyncTaskMethodBuilder<System.__Canon>.Start<Microsoft.Build.BackEnd.TaskBuilder.<ExecuteBucket>d__19>(ref Microsoft.Build.BackEnd.TaskBuilder.<ExecuteBucket>d__19 stateMachine) Unknown
> Microsoft.Build.dll!Microsoft.Build.BackEnd.TaskBuilder.ExecuteBucket(Microsoft.Build.BackEnd.TaskHost taskHost, Microsoft.Build.BackEnd.ItemBucket bucket, Microsoft.Build.BackEnd.TaskExecutionMode howToExecuteTask, System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary<string, string> lookupHash) Unknown
> Microsoft.Build.dll!Microsoft.Build.BackEnd.TaskBuilder.ExecuteTask(Microsoft.Build.BackEnd.TaskExecutionMode mode, Microsoft.Build.BackEnd.Lookup lookup) Unknown
> mscorlib.dll!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.AsyncTaskMethodBuilder<System.__Canon>.Start<Microsoft.Build.BackEnd.TaskBuilder.<ExecuteTask>d__18>(ref Microsoft.Build.BackEnd.TaskBuilder.<ExecuteTask>d__18 stateMachine) Unknown
> Microsoft.Build.dll!Microsoft.Build.BackEnd.TaskBuilder.ExecuteTask(Microsoft.Build.BackEnd.TaskExecutionMode mode, Microsoft.Build.BackEnd.Lookup lookup) Unknown
> Microsoft.Build.dll!Microsoft.Build.BackEnd.TaskBuilder.ExecuteTask(Microsoft.Build.BackEnd.Logging.TargetLoggingContext loggingContext, Microsoft.Build.BackEnd.BuildRequestEntry requestEntry, Microsoft.Build.BackEnd.ITargetBuilderCallback targetBuilderCallback, Microsoft.Build.Execution.ProjectTargetInstanceChild taskInstance, Microsoft.Build.BackEnd.TaskExecutionMode mode, Microsoft.Build.BackEnd.Lookup inferLookup, Microsoft.Build.BackEnd.Lookup executeLookup, System.Threading.CancellationToken cancellationToken) Unknown
> mscorlib.dll!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.AsyncTaskMethodBuilder<System.__Canon>.Start<Microsoft.Build.BackEnd.TaskBuilder.<ExecuteTask>d__13>(ref Microsoft.Build.BackEnd.TaskBuilder.<ExecuteTask>d__13 stateMachine) Unknown
> Microsoft.Build.dll!Microsoft.Build.BackEnd.TaskBuilder.ExecuteTask(Microsoft.Build.BackEnd.Logging.TargetLoggingContext loggingContext, Microsoft.Build.BackEnd.BuildRequestEntry requestEntry, Microsoft.Build.BackEnd.ITargetBuilderCallback targetBuilderCallback, Microsoft.Build.Execution.ProjectTargetInstanceChild taskInstance, Microsoft.Build.BackEnd.TaskExecutionMode mode, Microsoft.Build.BackEnd.Lookup inferLookup, Microsoft.Build.BackEnd.Lookup executeLookup, System.Threading.CancellationToken cancellationToken) Unknown
> Microsoft.Build.dll!Microsoft.Build.BackEnd.TargetEntry.ProcessBucket(Microsoft.Build.BackEnd.ITaskBuilder taskBuilder, Microsoft.Build.BackEnd.Logging.TargetLoggingContext targetLoggingContext, Microsoft.Build.BackEnd.TaskExecutionMode mode, Microsoft.Build.BackEnd.Lookup lookupForInference, Microsoft.Build.BackEnd.Lookup lookupForExecution) Unknown
> mscorlib.dll!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.AsyncTaskMethodBuilder<System.__Canon>.Start<Microsoft.Build.BackEnd.TargetEntry.<ProcessBucket>d__48>(ref Microsoft.Build.BackEnd.TargetEntry.<ProcessBucket>d__48 stateMachine) Unknown
> Microsoft.Build.dll!Microsoft.Build.BackEnd.TargetEntry.ProcessBucket(Microsoft.Build.BackEnd.ITaskBuilder taskBuilder, Microsoft.Build.BackEnd.Logging.TargetLoggingContext targetLoggingContext, Microsoft.Build.BackEnd.TaskExecutionMode mode, Microsoft.Build.BackEnd.Lookup lookupForInference, Microsoft.Build.BackEnd.Lookup lookupForExecution) Unknown
> Microsoft.Build.dll!Microsoft.Build.BackEnd.TargetEntry.ExecuteTarget(Microsoft.Build.BackEnd.ITaskBuilder taskBuilder, Microsoft.Build.BackEnd.BuildRequestEntry requestEntry, Microsoft.Build.BackEnd.Logging.ProjectLoggingContext projectLoggingContext, System.Threading.CancellationToken cancellationToken) Unknown
> mscorlib.dll!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.AsyncTaskMethodBuilder.Start<Microsoft.Build.BackEnd.TargetEntry.<ExecuteTarget>d__42>(ref Microsoft.Build.BackEnd.TargetEntry.<ExecuteTarget>d__42 stateMachine) Unknown
> Microsoft.Build.dll!Microsoft.Build.BackEnd.TargetEntry.ExecuteTarget(Microsoft.Build.BackEnd.ITaskBuilder taskBuilder, Microsoft.Build.BackEnd.BuildRequestEntry requestEntry, Microsoft.Build.BackEnd.Logging.ProjectLoggingContext projectLoggingContext, System.Threading.CancellationToken cancellationToken) Unknown
> Microsoft.Build.dll!Microsoft.Build.BackEnd.TargetBuilder.ProcessTargetStack(Microsoft.Build.BackEnd.ITaskBuilder taskBuilder) Unknown
> mscorlib.dll!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.AsyncTaskMethodBuilder.Start<Microsoft.Build.BackEnd.TargetBuilder.<ProcessTargetStack>d__22>(ref Microsoft.Build.BackEnd.TargetBuilder.<ProcessTargetStack>d__22 stateMachine) Unknown
> Microsoft.Build.dll!Microsoft.Build.BackEnd.TargetBuilder.ProcessTargetStack(Microsoft.Build.BackEnd.ITaskBuilder taskBuilder) Unknown
> Microsoft.Build.dll!Microsoft.Build.BackEnd.TargetBuilder.BuildTargets(Microsoft.Build.BackEnd.Logging.ProjectLoggingContext loggingContext, Microsoft.Build.BackEnd.BuildRequestEntry entry, Microsoft.Build.BackEnd.IRequestBuilderCallback callback, string[] targetNames, Microsoft.Build.BackEnd.Lookup baseLookup, System.Threading.CancellationToken cancellationToken) Unknown
> mscorlib.dll!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.AsyncTaskMethodBuilder<System.__Canon>.Start<Microsoft.Build.BackEnd.TargetBuilder.<BuildTargets>d__11>(ref Microsoft.Build.BackEnd.TargetBuilder.<BuildTargets>d__11 stateMachine) Unknown
> Microsoft.Build.dll!Microsoft.Build.BackEnd.TargetBuilder.BuildTargets(Microsoft.Build.BackEnd.Logging.ProjectLoggingContext loggingContext, Microsoft.Build.BackEnd.BuildRequestEntry entry, Microsoft.Build.BackEnd.IRequestBuilderCallback callback, string[] targetNames, Microsoft.Build.BackEnd.Lookup baseLookup, System.Threading.CancellationToken cancellationToken) Unknown
> Microsoft.Build.dll!Microsoft.Build.BackEnd.RequestBuilder.BuildProject() Unknown
> mscorlib.dll!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.AsyncTaskMethodBuilder<System.__Canon>.Start<Microsoft.Build.BackEnd.RequestBuilder.<BuildProject>d__57>(ref Microsoft.Build.BackEnd.RequestBuilder.<BuildProject>d__57 stateMachine) Unknown
> Microsoft.Build.dll!Microsoft.Build.BackEnd.RequestBuilder.BuildProject() Unknown
> Microsoft.Build.dll!Microsoft.Build.BackEnd.RequestBuilder.BuildAndReport() Unknown
> mscorlib.dll!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.AsyncTaskMethodBuilder.Start<Microsoft.Build.BackEnd.RequestBuilder.<BuildAndReport>d__49>(ref Microsoft.Build.BackEnd.RequestBuilder.<BuildAndReport>d__49 stateMachine) Unknown
> Microsoft.Build.dll!Microsoft.Build.BackEnd.RequestBuilder.BuildAndReport() Unknown
> Microsoft.Build.dll!Microsoft.Build.BackEnd.RequestBuilder.RequestThreadProc(bool setThreadParameters) Unknown
> mscorlib.dll!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.AsyncTaskMethodBuilder.Start<Microsoft.Build.BackEnd.RequestBuilder.<RequestThreadProc>d__48>(ref Microsoft.Build.BackEnd.RequestBuilder.<RequestThreadProc>d__48 stateMachine) Unknown
> Microsoft.Build.dll!Microsoft.Build.BackEnd.RequestBuilder.RequestThreadProc(bool setThreadParameters) Unknown
> Microsoft.Build.dll!Microsoft.Build.BackEnd.RequestBuilder.WaitWithBuilderThreadStart(System.Threading.WaitHandle[] handles, bool recursive, Microsoft.Build.Execution.LegacyThreadingData threadingData, int submissionId) Unknown
> Microsoft.Build.dll!Microsoft.Build.Execution.BuildSubmission.Execute() Unknown
> Microsoft.VisualStudio.CommonIDE.dll!Microsoft.VisualStudio.Build.ComInteropWrapper.ProjectShim.BuildTargetsImpl(string[] targetNamesToBuild, Microsoft.VisualStudio.Build.ComInteropWrapper.ITargetOutputs targetOutputs, bool retainCachedProjectInstance, bool isRealBuild, bool isOutOfProcBuild, Microsoft.VisualStudio.Build.ComInteropWrapper.IProjectShimBuildTargetsAsyncCallback callback) Unknown
> Microsoft.VisualStudio.CommonIDE.dll!Microsoft.VisualStudio.Build.ComInteropWrapper.ProjectShim.BuildTargetListWithFlagsAndOutputs(string targetList, Microsoft.VisualStudio.Build.ComInteropWrapper.ITargetOutputs targetOutputs, Microsoft.VisualStudio.Build.ComInteropWrapper.BuildSettingsShim buildFlags, bool isRealBuild, bool isOutOfProcBuild) Unknown
> Microsoft.VisualStudio.CommonIDE.dll!Microsoft.VisualStudio.Build.ComInteropWrapper.ProjectShim.BuildTargetListWithFlags(string targetList, System.Collections.IDictionary targetOutputs, Microsoft.VisualStudio.Build.ComInteropWrapper.BuildSettingsShim buildFlags, bool isRealBuild, bool isOutOfProcBuild) Unknown
> [Native to Managed Transition]
> [Managed to Native Transition]
> Microsoft.VisualStudio.Shell.UI.Internal.dll!Microsoft.VisualStudio.Services.VsTask.GetCallbackForMultipleParent.AnonymousMethod__0(System.Threading.Tasks.Task<object>[] _) Unknown
> Microsoft.VisualStudio.Shell.UI.Internal.dll!Microsoft.VisualStudio.Services.VsTask.GetCallback.AnonymousMethod__0() Unknown
> mscorlib.dll!System.Threading.Tasks.Task<object>.InnerInvoke() Unknown
> mscorlib.dll!System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Execute() Unknown
> mscorlib.dll!System.Threading.Tasks.Task.ExecutionContextCallback(object obj) Unknown
> mscorlib.dll!System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(System.Threading.ExecutionContext executionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback callback, object state, bool preserveSyncCtx) Unknown
> mscorlib.dll!System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(System.Threading.ExecutionContext executionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback callback, object state, bool preserveSyncCtx) Unknown
> mscorlib.dll!System.Threading.Tasks.Task.ExecuteWithThreadLocal(ref System.Threading.Tasks.Task currentTaskSlot) Unknown
> mscorlib.dll!System.Threading.Tasks.Task.ExecuteEntry(bool bPreventDoubleExecution) Unknown
> mscorlib.dll!System.Threading.Tasks.TaskScheduler.TryExecuteTask(System.Threading.Tasks.Task task) Unknown
> Microsoft.VisualStudio.Shell.UI.Internal.dll!Microsoft.VisualStudio.Services.TaskSchedulerService.VsUIThreadBlockableTaskScheduler.DoOneTask() Unknown
> Microsoft.VisualStudio.Shell.UI.Internal.dll!Microsoft.VisualStudio.Services.TaskSchedulerService.VsUIBackgroundPriorityScheduler.ProcessQueue() Unknown
> Microsoft.VisualStudio.Shell.UI.Internal.dll!Microsoft.VisualStudio.Services.TaskSchedulerService.VsUIBackgroundPriorityScheduler.OnTaskQueued.AnonymousMethod__6_0() Unknown
> WindowsBase.dll!System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(System.Delegate callback, object args, int numArgs) Unknown
> WindowsBase.dll!System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(object source, System.Delegate callback, object args, int numArgs, System.Delegate catchHandler) Unknown
> WindowsBase.dll!System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.InvokeImpl() Unknown
> WindowsBase.dll!System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.InvokeInSecurityContext(object state) Unknown
> mscorlib.dll!System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(System.Threading.ExecutionContext executionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback callback, object state, bool preserveSyncCtx) Unknown
> mscorlib.dll!System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(System.Threading.ExecutionContext executionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback callback, object state, bool preserveSyncCtx) Unknown
> mscorlib.dll!System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(System.Threading.ExecutionContext executionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback callback, object state) Unknown
> WindowsBase.dll!MS.Internal.CulturePreservingExecutionContext.Run(MS.Internal.CulturePreservingExecutionContext executionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback callback, object state) Unknown
> WindowsBase.dll!System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.Invoke() Unknown
> WindowsBase.dll!System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.ProcessQueue() Unknown
> WindowsBase.dll!System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.WndProcHook(System.IntPtr hwnd, int msg, System.IntPtr wParam, System.IntPtr lParam, ref bool handled) Unknown
> WindowsBase.dll!MS.Win32.HwndWrapper.WndProc(System.IntPtr hwnd, int msg, System.IntPtr wParam, System.IntPtr lParam, ref bool handled) Unknown
> WindowsBase.dll!MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.DispatcherCallbackOperation(object o) Unknown
> WindowsBase.dll!System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(System.Delegate callback, object args, int numArgs) Unknown
> WindowsBase.dll!System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(object source, System.Delegate callback, object args, int numArgs, System.Delegate catchHandler) Unknown
> WindowsBase.dll!System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.LegacyInvokeImpl(System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherPriority priority, System.TimeSpan timeout, System.Delegate method, object args, int numArgs) Unknown
> WindowsBase.dll!MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.SubclassWndProc(System.IntPtr hwnd, int msg, System.IntPtr wParam, System.IntPtr lParam) Unknown
> [Native to Managed Transition]
Sign up for free to join this conversation on GitHub. Already have an account? Sign in to comment