Core values and practices
- Inspired/derived from the XP values and practices
- Clean Code: Code should be easy to understand and maintain
- Fast Feedback: Fastly find out where successfully, e.g. unit tests, prod smoke tests, customer happiness
- Repeatability: remove manual tasks
- Simplicity: Minimal complexity
- Pair Programming
- Vertical Slices
- Automate Repetivive Tasks
- Continous Integration
- Test-driven Design
- Throw-away code may justify trade-offs.
- However, dropping those practices can slow down even in short term.
- "Everything in the core practices applies to prototype development, MVP, test and learn, any other explanation you might use to cut corners. There are tweaks we can make."
- If dropping practices, they should be replaced with something with which the purpose can be achieved in a better way.
- Ideas for application in an environment which doesn't support those ideas: "Educate, evangelize, form a cohort, build a case."