- Delete the relevant section from the .gitmodules file.
- Stage the .gitmodules changes git add .gitmodules
- Delete the relevant section from .git/config.
- Run git rm --cached path_to_submodule (no trailing slash)
- Run rm -rf .git/modules/submodule_name
- Delete the now untracked submodule files
- rm -rf path_to_submodule
|<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>|
|<!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">|
|<key>Ansi 0 Color</key>|
I ran into a few things working on the mocha port, these are the ones I was smart enough to write down but if the others come to me I'll let you know.
Would it make sense to give both the preview and edit iframes a div with an id or at least give the bodies id's? It would make this simpler: https://github.com/OscarGodson/EpicEditor/blob/858425d10a8e23eb3303d4847b0781f09f7dce67/test/test.getElement.js#L40
Why does the editor throw an error on multiple unloads instead of just ignoring it like load? Maybe we can just check to see if it's loaded and if not don't unload it. Thoughts?