Create simple 4-way split of Cmder for windows cmd prompting...
- Launch Cmder
- Right-click on the console tab
New Console... to launch the ConEmu console create dialog
- In the New Console Split section, select the
To right radio option click the
- Congrats, you now have a half-n-half or 50-50 horizontal split!
- Now, right-click on the first console tab and select
New Console... again
- This time, leave the Console Split section alone and just add
-new_console:s50V to the
Create new console command input section.
- Congrats, you now have a 3-way console split
- Next, right-click on the second console tab (the one the selects Q2) and select
New Console... for the last time
- Repeat step 7 and you will end up with a nice 4-way split console setup!