|<outline text="Subscriptions" title="Subscriptions">|
|<outline xmlUrl='https://1d30.wordpress.com/feed/' />|
|<outline xmlUrl='https://3toadstools.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default?alt=rss' />|
|<outline xmlUrl='https://9and30kingdoms.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default?alt=rss' />|
|<outline xmlUrl='https://abominablefancy.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default?alt=rss' />|
|<outline xmlUrl='https://aeonsnaugauries.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default?alt=rss' />|
|<outline xmlUrl='https://alexschroeder.ch/wiki/feed/full/RPG' />|
|<outline xmlUrl='https://antiledo.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default?alt=rss' />|
Tabletop Social on brands, marketing and self promotion Policy
You are welcome and encouraged to have an account for your (tabletop related) company or an account for an actual game on tabletop.social. To make everyone's stay enjoyable, here are the set of rules you need to follow
- Any Self promotion post or marketing post needs to be unlisted at all time, have a CW, done in low volume and with some context (do showcase your work)
- The game or company main operator must be included in its description or a pinned post.
- Games and company account must clearly state what they are in their display name.
- Your game or company account must only follow users after receiving consent (@ them and ask if they are OK with you following them from your game or company account, maybe give people a little insight into why).
- Your game or company account must only boost toot after receiving consent (only required for users your game or company account doesn't follow already).
- Your game and company account
The purpose of this document is to make recommendations on how to browse in a privacy and security conscious manner. This information is compiled from a number of sources, which are referenced throughout the document, as well as my own experiences with the described technologies.
I welcome contributions and comments on the information contained. Please see the How to Contribute section for information on contributing your own knowledge.
Table of Contents
I hereby claim:
- I am kensanata on github.
- I am kensanata (https://keybase.io/kensanata) on keybase.
- I have a public key whose fingerprint is DF94 46EB 7B78 4638 7CCC 018B C78C A29B ACEC FEAE
To claim this, I am signing this object:
|;;; anti-spam-report.el -- working with Emacs Wiki's anti-spam data|
|;; Copyright (C) 2013 Alex Schroeder <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|;; This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under|
|;; the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software|
|;; Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later|
|;; This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT|