- Set "Use full resolution for Retina display" in the VM's Settings > Display
- Run this command in Terminal
sudo defaults write /Library/Preferences/com.apple.windowserver.plist DisplayResolutionEnabled -bool true
- In System Preferences, set the display to "scaled" using the resolution 1292 x 807 (HiDPI)
Ken Wilcox kenwilcox
Yesterday I was playing with Carthage for the first time. I got Alamofire to download and build in the simulator just fine.
However, when I tried to upload it to iTunes Connect it failed with PIE errors, invalid iOS min version... and something else, I don't remember...
What I did to get it to work:
- Opened up the Alamofire workspace that Carthage downloaded for me.
- On the project tab set the deployment target to 8.0
- In Info.plist added MinimumOSVersion, string value of 8.0
- Saved the project
- Opened terminal to the Carthage/Checkouts/Alamofire directory
##Some apps to install before moving forward:
Direct links included, if you trust me ;)
- iTerm 2