- Setup new horse twitter account
- Create a new Twitter account that you'd like to have your auto-tweets posted to
- Go to dev.twitter.com, create a new application with Read+Write permissions
- Create an access token + secret for the account and copy that and the consumer key and secrets.
- Get your twitter archive
- Go to Twitter.com -> Settings -> Download Archive.
- The tweets.csv file is in the top directory. Put it in the same directory as this script.
- Export quotes
- Export your quotes to quotes.txt, each quote enclosed by double quotes
To export e.g. from a postgres db, use the following:
\copy (select quote from quotes) TO quotes.txt WITH (FORMAT CSV, FORCE_QUOTE *)