I have no real deal agains the popular (or forced to use) browser, include forks that based on it! especially with mobile operating system beginning with Ａ!!
However, an upcoming change will make it worst than Internet Explorer era...
- Not only affect to AdBlocker tools, but any extentions that rely to
WebRequestswill be destroyed by their new API that can only observe and do nothing more...
- Also, with the limitations of rules, they first only 30k, now (2019/06/05) they extended to 150k, and then... will be less or more than that...?
- With the real use of uBlock0 and/or NanoAdblocker, we use more than that! I CAN SAY!!
- No dynamic rules supports on their new API, DOM rules also...?
- This affect to generic end users, however, enterprise users can still use old tools that still use old API, but how long before it's unusable when it's no matter about user level?
In the end, I will resist to write any rules based on their new API!
If you want me to do, I will ignore and no way to turn back for it!!
Filterlists (include maintainers) that decline to write blocking rules that based on new ManifestV3 API
- https://github.com/mypdns/matrix aka. Project: The Matrix
Topics and Forums