FRIDAY Apr. 11
- All Your Ducks In A Row: Data Structures in the Standard Library and Beyond
- Creating Bomb-Proof Data Importers
- Cache me if you can: memcached, caching patterns and best practices
- Python Scraping Showdown: A performance and accuracy review of top scraping libraries
- Twisted Mixing
- What Is Async, How Does It Work, And When Should I Use It?
- Castle Anthrax: Dungeon Generation Techniques
- Building and breaking a Python sandbox
SATURDAY Apr. 12
- Track memory leaks in Python
- Garbage Collection in Python
- Subprocess to FFI: Memory, Performance, and Why You Shouldn't Shell Out
- The Sorry State of SSL
- Sane schema migrations with Alembic and SQLAlchemy
- Pushing Python: Building a High Throughput, Low Latency System
- Advanced techniques for Web functional testing
- Which messaging layer should you use if you want to build a loosely coupled distributed Python app?
SUNDAY Apr. 13
- My big gay adventure. Making, releasing and selling an indie game made in python.
- PostgreSQL is Web Scale (Really :) )
- Software Engineering Research for Hackers: Bridging the Two Solitudes