Who we are:
SAF Platform builds software that digitizes the workflow of alternative investments for institutional investors and asset managers. Our mission is to give our clients control over the investment process through the use of our platform.
Our company is based out of NYC, but our technology team is 100% remote. We currently have team members based in North America, South America and Europe.
What we need:
Our entire engineering team is expanding, and we have multiple positions to fill. We are looking for ambitious and knowledgeable Full Stack Software Engineers located in the Americas. The position is a mid to senior position and a strong candidate will likely have multiple years of professional experience. Prior experience in a remote environment is helpful, but not required.
- You have experience building single page applications with React or another JS framework
- You have strong understanding and experience using common test frameworks
- You have experience building and maintaining REST APIs
- You have great written and verbal communication skills in English
Nice to Have
- You have experience working with Docker
- You have some experience of production deployments onto cloud infrastructure
- You have experience working with Personally identifiable information
What you will do:
- Design, build, test, deploy and maintain web applications and services
- Write clean, performant code in accordance with our team’s code style guidelines
- Work to improve and maintain the code health of all our software
- Collaborate with team members and stakeholders to ensure that we’re always building the best possible solution in the optimal way
- Participate in peer code reviews, share expertise with other members of the team, and help develop and maintain best practices as we grow
What technologies we use:
What you get:
- Work remotely from home (or place of your choosing)
- Flexible work hours
- Four (4) weeks paid vacation
- Competitive salary
Additionally, if you are located in the United States, we can provide:
- Medical, dental, vision Benefits
- 401k with company match
What to expect after you apply:
Add steps here to be transparent.