- Create a simple String calculator with a method int Add(string numbers)
- The method can take 0, 1 or 2 numbers, and will return their sum (for an empty string it will return 0) for example “” or “1” or “1,2”
- Start with the simplest test case of an empty string and move to 1 and two numbers
- Remember to solve things as simply as possible so that you force yourself to write tests you did not think about
- Remember to refactor after each passing test
- Allow the Add method to handle an unknown amount of numbers
- Allow the Add method to handle new lines between numbers (instead of commas).
- the following input is ok: “1\n2,3” (will equal 6)