PSR-0 Final Proposal (PHP Standards Working Group)
The following describes the mandatory requirements that must be adhered to for autoloader interoperability.
- A fully-qualified namespace and class must have the following structure
\ <Vendor Name> \ (<Namespace>)* \ <Class Name>
- Each namespace must have a top-level namespace ("Vendor Name").
- Each namespace can have as many sub-namespaces as it wishes.
- Each namespace separator is converted to a
DIRECTORY_SEPARATORwhen loading from the file system.
- Each "_" character in the CLASS NAME is converted to a
DIRECTORY_SEPARATOR. The "_" character has no special meaning in the namespace.