Note - the steps below are adapted from these instructions.
Using an SSH tunnel to remotely administer a cloud.gov RDS
Cloud.gov let's you interact with your apps and bound services via SSH.
cf-service-connect plugin lets you connect to your bound services, and is often your beset choice for interacting with services in cloud.gov. But what if
cf-service-connect doesn't work for you (e.g., if you are using a newer version of the
SSH tunneling to the rescue!
I hereby claim:
- I am mheadd on github.
- I am mheadd (https://keybase.io/mheadd) on keybase.
- I have a public key ASDf5v_IBXcBfsgDRP1fwqY16evvJMtC_SLI6H_bMN1VpAo
To claim this, I am signing this object:
|# License number (e.g., 3381).|
|# The name of the file to populate with records.|
|echo "pri_contact_last_name, pri_contact_first_name, pri_contact_company_name, pri_contact_address1, pri_contact_city, pri_contact_state, pri_contact_zip, license_number, license_type_name, license_type_code" > $FILE_NAME|
Here are some steps to bring the bulk Philly311 CSV file into a local SQLite database to enable SQL queries.
Tools you'll use
- sqlite3 (installed by default on OS X - try typing in
~$ which sqlite3at a command prompt).
- csvsql (follow installation instructions here if not already installed).
- SQLite Manager for Firefox.
|Service Code||Service Name||# of Requests|
|SR-LI21||Maintenance Residential or Commercial||40001|
|SR-ST03||Rubbish/Recyclable Material Collection||31159|
From Town of Tully (Town Hall) to Syracuse Coworks
- Start out going west on Meetinghouse Rd toward State Route 281/NY-281.
- Turn right onto State Route 281/NY-281.
- State Route 281/NY-281 becomes US Route 11/US-11 N.
- Merge onto I-81 N via the ramp on the left.
- Take the Adams St exit, EXIT 18, toward Harrison St.
- Stay straight to go onto Almond St.
- Turn left onto E Genesee St/NY-92.