- VPS reporting improvements like adding an HTML report and multi-line custom report
- Improve license editing workflow by hiding the “declared license source” field when editing a discovered license and exiting the edit screen when navigating to a new license.
- Add VPS Markdown report.
- Improvments to fossa test reliability: Allow fossa test command to trigger issue scan.
- Improvments to internal Vunerability tracking
- Improve build summary UI to insure that status is not left in "build not analyzed" state
- Vulnerability DB update
- Public project page UI improvements
- Reports: Add options to allow more options for sorting of dependencies
- Improve ability to import large projects via VCS
- Fix failure in exporting multiple issues to JIRA.
- Deprecate the search functionality in the "Components" tab.
- Component search is depreciated.
- Improve LDAP connection test that fails in "non-SSL" environments
- Add the ability to add licenses to a package from the package edit screen
- Improve Ruby Gem builds
- Remove GitLab 20 group limitiation to allow 100 groups. (Limit will be removed in the future)
- Dynamic group loading.
- Improve LDAP error handling
- Direct License editing.
- Rename LDAP "Server URL" to "Hostname" in UI
- Reports: Fix Text and spdx report rendering