Infinite List of Duties, Chores, Responsibilities
Note: Not for the faint of heart.
According to your dentist:
- Brush your teeth 3 times a day.
- Mouthwash (optional?)
- Clean your tongue every day.
- Replace your toothbrush every 3 months
- Visit the dentist every 6 months. Do dental cleaning.
According to your doctor:
- Have a physical checkup every year.
- TODO: Add more items on this list.
If you live alone, or take care of yourself:
- Throw out the garbage on Wednesday (or whatever designated date). For segregated trash, you might need to take note of 2 days per week of throwing out the garbage. Or if your garbage isn't well sealed, throw it everyday.
- Wash the dishes every day.
- Refill your drinks in the refrigerator, your water pitcher perhaps every day.
- Check for water leaks every month.
- Pay the electric bill.
- Pay the water bill.
- Pay the phone bill, or your mobile phone bill, or both.
- Pay the internet bill.
- Pay the credit card bill.
- Pay rent.
- Pay association dues for some who live in condominium units.
- Renew lease contract every year or two or whatever for people who rent with such contracts.
- Pay the property tax.
- Do general cleaning every 2 weeks.
- Replace those moth balls, or cockroach baits, or ant baits, or fly traps, or mouse traps, or whatever solution you have for whatever insect/pest infestation you have at your place.
For your personal hygiene:
- Wash your face when you wake up, and before you sleep. Do the regimen for people with lots of pimples.
- See other list for dental responsibilities.
- Clean your ears every other day.
- Clean your nose every day.
- Cut your nose hairs every two weeks.
- Have your hair cut every month, or two, or whatever schedule that matches your hair style.
- Cut your nails every week.
- Clean your belly button every month.
- Take a bath every day. Or maybe every other day for colder countries. Or every 3 days, hmmm, practical but may not be the best hygiene. Every 4 days? Throw yourself out with the garbage.
- Perform breast self-examination every month to check for lumps.
- Handle menstruation with your sanitary pad/napkin, or tampon.
- Wear panty-liner every day. May need to replace more frequently during periods before and after menstruation, or depending on frequency of other discharges.
- Wear make-up every day for work, if necessary.
- Shave or wax or sugar or laser parts of the body with unwanted hair. Can be every week, every two weeks, every year, or just once (ever) depending on hair growth and method of hair removal.
For pregnant women: For the sexually active:
For the upright citizen:
- Memorize your national anthem, unless it's not allowed by your religion.
- Memorize your oath to your country, if you have one.
- Vote every election.
- File your income tax every year.
- Pay your local taxes.
- Read the news every day.
- Know your rights as a citizen at least once. Reviewing may help.
- Participate in local events to help causes that matter to you, a town-hall meeting, a protest or rally, listen to debates regarding current issues or even just coffee shop meetups for concerned citizens.
- Familiarize yourself with the biggest laws being written by your congress.
- Know the traffic rules, whether as a vehicle owner or as a pedestrian.
For financial wellness:
- Save up your emergency fund.
- Read economic news every day or every week.
- Check if you really need that credit card.
- Read the fine print of your credit card.
According to your priest/minister:
- Go to church every Sunday. Or Saturday. Or twice a week.