I want to quickly write & edit slides using markdown & yaml…
- card grid
- full-screen slides (no forced aspect ratio)
- scrolling list-page
- homepage list of decks
- tags to search/filter slide decks
- shuffle option
- keyboard/remote control in full-screen view
- A slide slide deck exists in a single file
- Creating a deck file, automatically creates the proper routing (Vue/Nuxt?)
- In order to animate/shuffle cards, individual slides need to be available in the data
- the yaml-first approach creates that structure clearly, but requires indenting everything
- the markdown-first approach would require special parsing (e.g.
split('\n...\n')) to get structured slides
- https://github.com/jonschlinkert/gray-matter to extract yaml data from markdown
- Nuxt uses
*.vuecomponent files for routing.
- Nuxt "dynamic" routing should pass in parameters for loading proper data?
- From scratch? https://css-tricks.com/the-rise-of-the-butt-less-website/
- What's the best way to animate view-changes? In-page, or page-transitions?