- svn co http://llvm.org/svn/llvm-project/llvm/trunk llvm
- cd llvm\tools
- svn co http://llvm.org/svn/llvm-project/cfe/trunk clang
Run CMake to generate the Visual Studio solution and project files:
- cd .... (back to where you started)
- mkdir build (for building without polluting the source dir)
- cd build
- cmake -G "Visual Studio 11 Win64" ..\llvm
- The above, if successful, will have created an LLVM.sln file in the build directory.
- Open LLVM.sln in Visual Studio.
- Build the "clang" project for just the compiler driver and front end, or the "ALL_BUILD" project to build everything, including tools.