With links to WSDLs and XSDs and C# client examples.
Single self-contained html page snapshot (i.e. no external refs). Includes embedded JSON web service response - allows programmatic access to data snapshots.
Includes a port of the excellent MVC Mini Profiler: http://code.google.com/p/mvc-mini-profiler/
Enabled via ProfiledDbConnection() above. Same IDbConnectionFactory is used by both Dapper and OrmLite as both Micro ORMs are just extension methods over ADO.NET's underlying System.Data.x interfaces.
JSONP is automatically available with ?callback=cb
Can request different formats with ?format=type query string or Accept: Content-Type HTTP Header.
- JSV, CSV, SOAP formats / endpoints.
- Strong-typed API (without Code-gen) in MonoTouch / Silverlight .NET/Mono using Generic C# Service Clients for JSON, XML and JSV formats
- InMemory / Distributed Session / Caching
- Fluent Validation / Automated Exception handling
- Registration & Authentication: Basic / Credentials / OAuth Twitter + Facebook
- Request / Response filters
- see http://www.servicestack.net for more...