I enjoy speaking in front of a crowd, giving training, mentoring and sharing my knowledge through workshops or presentations at different community events and meetups. In my spare time, I enjoy watching cinemas, reading, traveling, visiting sea-side, swimming and long walks.
List of my Talks
Here's the list of my given sessions and talks at different community events and meetups, etc.
|Understanding the Job Market & Cracking the Interviews||Upcoming||Youtube||Jun 18, 2018||Urdu|
|Introduction to CSS Preprocessors||Slides, Video||Recurship||Dec 26, 2017||Urdu|
|Advanced Angular Routing||Video, Slides, Live Demo, Code||Recurship||Nov 1, 2017||Urdu|
|Advanced Angular Routing||Video, Slides, Live Demo, Code||ngPakistan||Nov 1, 2017||Urdu|
|Building Angular Applications||Video, Slides, Live Demo, Code||ngPakistan||Sep 14, 2017||Urdu|
|Getting Started with Open Source Contribution||Slides, Video||Recurship||Jul 12, 2017||Urdu|
|What's new in Angular4||Video, Slides, Live Demo, Code||Recurship||Mar 29, 2017||Urdu|
|Debugging Angular2+ Apps||Slides, Video||Recurship||Jan 27, 2017||Urdu|
|Angular2+ End To End Testing||Video, Slides||Recurship||Dec 2, 2016||Urdu|
List of my speaking / mentoring experiences
Active mentor at TechKaro
Read about the TechKaro program here
I'm an active mentor in all TechKaro mentor-meetups, We give motivation to entry-level students and give them effective feedbacks and code reviews of their different web designing projects and tasks (i.e., 5+ projects in each meetup).
Active mentor at NodeSchool | Karachi Chapter
- Meetup#1 - Introducing NodeSchool Karachi Chapter and a hands-on workshop of basic node.js exercises.
- Meetup#2 - mainly focused on "Node.js & REST API's".
Always get a chance to network & meet with some amazing and new tech personalities people locally with node.js expertise and related areas. I always enjoy mentoring there.
Active mentor at ngGirls | Karachi Chapter
- First ever community launched especially for tech women's in Pakistan to invite them in the angular community, teach them to learn angular together and bring them together at a single platform.
- In our first meetup, we Introduced angular to newbies and we did some amazing exercise collaboratively.
- Networking & talk with some amazing tech mentors and the participants too.
Active mentor at FreeCodeCamp | Karachi Chapter
Speaker at ngPakistan
Speaker at the AngularPakistan Karachi meetups. Got a chance to speak about angular in-front of 50+ people crowd at AngularPakistan meetups and talked on "Introduction to Angular and How to Build applications with Angular" and "Advanced routing in angular" topics.
- Watch my meetup #4 talk Introduction to Angular and How to Build applications with Angular
- Watch my meetup #5 talk Advanced routing in angular
Mentor at devncode
Recently developed community with a great motive to gather amazing people on a single platform and help tech guys to present themselves in front of a huge audience by polishing their communication and presentation skills. In every meetup unique and advanced topics being presented and discussed by tech guys. Always get a chance to network & meet with new amazing tech people and I enjoy mentoring there.
Dev Speaker at Recurship
Github repository of all talks: https://github.com/recurship/dev-sessions
List of my some cool opensource contributions
Some cool contributions (PRs list):
- @angular/cli: update e2e blueprint files - Fixes issue #6767
- @angular/cli: enhances & improves project name validation
- @DefinitelyTyped: fuzzyset.js package small bug fix - Ensure optional params remain optional
- Added Sindhi locale support in moment.js
Some contributions in the public repositories:
- Official Angular CLI codebase
- Official Moment.js codebase
- PHP client for the Pinterest API
- Angular 2 Dropdown Multiselect Bootstrap
- Angular2 file upload library, Angular2 file upload library
- ngx-bootstrap - Fast and reliable Bootstrap widgets in Angular
- PUG-Bootstrap - Bootstrap framework written completely using mixins in Pug
- A demo app using a single form over multiple components + dynamic forms rendering using directives and services
- Recurship's dev-sessions and resources
Repositories I own and manage:
- A base template codebase for casperjs/phantomjs app running on Amazon (AWS) Lambda
- A minimum server side rendering codebase with Angular v5+ and webpack
- Starter codebase for an API server using Koa2 and Mongoose (MongoDB server) with mock model + testing etc
- Shims to make angular v2 app work on IE9+ browsers