Here're the slides link: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1eEsu029ri0X59L9r0rM8clvaJ19aQBVLVnwXG85nxoY
Following are the recommended readings for Creating your own version of CV / Resume and few interviews advice/tips by Syed Musa Ali:
Below are some curated list of resources links I collected which you could use for self and online learning etc. Please go ahead and explore each one by one.
Curated list of online courses learning portals:
Here're some portals which will help you all in learning programming & related courses:
References (i.e., You may checkout these links):
Online Tutorials learning portals:
I'd heavily recommend freecodecamp.org to all of you as This will boost up your profile/resume and this will also help you in your job hunting career.
- Fiverr: https://fiverr.com
- Upwork: https://www.upwork.com
- PeoplePerHour: https://www.peopleperhour.com
- Freelancer.com: https://www.freelancer.com
- Guru.com: http://guru.com
I'd recommend you all to spend sometime with understanding the portal(s) itself and then start your freelance career. Fiverr portal will be really good and recommended option for you all. On Fiverr, There's an option of Buyer Requests under Selling Tab where you could easily find the job requirements posted by clients and you can also send your offer / proposal to clients easily.
Build up your social profile:
- Try to create your own version of CV / Resume and keep updating it every week / month.
- Create your LinkedIn profile today (if you don't have one).
- Participcate and attend community events / meetups and connect with professionals.
- Ask questions and participate in stackoverflow community.
- Search for opensource projects over GitHub and contribute to them.
- Create your personal website and host it online.
- freecodecamp.org profile will be a really good & recommended option to start with!
If you have any queries / questions, please don't hesitate to contact me either via my GitHub repository or comment box below.