Star Wars: The Force Awakens Filter
This is a basic regular expression (pattern-matching script) to detect, and ideally filter, all things Star Wars, be it to avoid spoilers, or just everything Star Wars.
The word list contains a list of some characters and actors. Depending on your degree of blackout, you may consider some of them spoilers. I personally do not, but I can set up a separate page with just the Tweetbot link to protect your innocence.
MIT seems like the most permissive, so let’s use that one for now.
- Maz Kanata
- Han Solo, Harrison Ford+
- Leia, Carrie Fisher+
- Skywalker, Hamill+
- Chewbacca, Chewie, Wookie(e), Mayhew+
- Kylo, Adam Driver+
- Daisy Ridley+
- Abrams+, JJA+, J.J.A.+, J. J. A.+
- (General) Hux, Domhnall+, Gleeson+
- (Captain) Phasma, Gwendoline (Christie)+
- Vader, Darth - sorry, @darth
- Lor San, Tekka, (Max von) Sydow+
- (Poe) Dameron, Oscar Isaac+
- Star Wars, Force Awakens
- Millennium Falcon
+ Refers to a filter based on the actor/director’s real name. You may not want to include this, if you want to follow the person—while risking the spoiler. You may have wondered why Lupita Nyong’o is not on the list. Go figure.