Guide for Installing Multirom with Nethunter on a OnePlus 1
You may want to be able to pick between a NethunterOS (based on LineageOS) and a different ROM to seperate work from please.
Multirom allows you to pick which OS (or ROM) to load on boot (think of GRUB).
- Fastboot installed on computer (versions available for OSX/Windows/Linux)
- OnePlus 1 (unlocked)
- USB Cable
If you haven't unlocked your OnePlus1 yet follow instructions here until the point where you flash the recovery image:
The following files are required. For a secondary ROM you are free to pick anything from XDA that you feel you might enjoy.
- Nethunter OS: https://build.nethunter.com/nethunteros/CM14_1/bacon/multirom-build/nethunteros-bacon-cm14_1-20170611.zip
- Kali FS (chroot): https://images.offensive-security.com/kalifs-full.tar.xz
Secondary ROM (or 3rd...or 4th...or...)
- JGCapp ROM: https://build.nethunter.com/nethunteros/CM14_1/bacon/multirom-build/lineage-14.1-20170610-jgcaap-bacon.zip
- Google Apps: http://opengapps.org/
Install TWRP Recovery Image
Hold Vol+up and power to enter fastboot. From terminal:
fastboot flash recovery [file downloaded from twrp.img]
Reboot into recovery by holding down power and then Vol+down and power at same time.
Install Base ROM
Once in TWRP you should allow it to make system modifications if it asks.
Inside TWRP lets format the system so its clean:
Wipe> Advance Wipe> system+data+cache+dalvik
Copy to your device:
- Nethunter OS zip file (nethunteros-bacon-cm14_1-20170611.zip)
Install > Select zip file: nethunteros-bacon-cm14_1-20170611.zip
Setting up EFI DroidManager
Once we have the ROM running, open the EFI DroidManager app. You will need an internet connection and click install/update.
Once that is done you will will want to add (plus button) a empty secondary ROM. From location select:
And give it an easy name like "Daily Driver" or "Clean OS." Restart your device.
You are now presented with a menu when you start your device. To install your secondary ROM you must use the power/vol buttons:
- Select Recovery
- Select your secondary ROM name
If it hangs at "booting" just restart by holding power down and running it again.
Once you are in recovery it is like having an empty phone. So you will want to push your secondary ROM and gapps. Just go to install and select both files. Restart when done.
Setting up Nethunter
If you haven't done so, copy the kalifs-full.tar.xz to the phone. Load the Nethunter app. Allow permissions and allow root.
Kali Chroot Manager
Install Kali Chroot
Use SD Card Full Chroot