- Homebrew, run
/usr/bin/ruby -e "$(curl -fsSL https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Homebrew/install/master/install)"from the command line to install it.
- Homebrew Cask, run
brew tap caskroom/caskfrom the command line to install it.
- Alfred, buy the powerpack to get the full use of it.
- Fish shell
- n, run
brew install nfrom the command line to install it.
- Fisherman, run
curl -Lo ~/.config/fish/functions/fisher.fish --create-dirs https://git.io/fisherfrom the command line to install it.
- edc/bass (to support bash utilities) - Assumes Fisherman is installed. Run
fisher edc/bassfrom the command line to install it.
- git aliases, with some useful ones here
- Dropbox, I use it to sync my Alfred settings, fish, fisherman etc. via symlinks.
- Google Drive, run
brew cask install google-backup-and-syncfrom the command line.
- vanilla for OS X menu bar
- FiraCode font
- VS Code, and here's my setup. run
brew cask install visual-studio-codefrom the command line to install it.
- Add public key of new machine to GitHub, and here's an alfred workflow to copy it.
- LiceCap, for animated GIF screen captures.
- Prevent Mission control from rearranging Spaces
- Map function keys to always be used when in Browsers, VS Code etc.