- The Public Speaks, Again: An International Study of Legal Communication
- Plain Language Primer for Privacy Policies
- Plain Language in the Legal Profession
- Better Legal Information Handbook
- The Case for Plain Language Contracts
- Content and Legal
- Designing Contracts for the XXI Century
- Regulatory Usability
- [Simplified Content Design for Legal Con
Source: Institute for Professional Excellence in Coaching
Powerful questions are open-ended, clarity seeking, probing, challenging, thought-provoking, future directed, solution oriented questions that cause a person to search for answers and new possibilities.
- What can you do about this?
- What about that makes it work?
- What other choices can you make?
- What’s another way to look at that?
- How can you reframe that to help you move on?
- What’s your next step?
I hereby claim:
- I am nicoleslaw on github.
- I am nicoleslaw (https://keybase.io/nicoleslaw) on keybase.
- I have a public key whose fingerprint is 5D1D BC9C 5762 B110 4FF4 B274 A1F5 574C 358B F587
To claim this, I am signing this object:
Tiny Content Framework
About the project
This is a tiny content strategy framework focused on goals, messages, and branding. This is not a checklist. Use what you need and scrap the rest. Rewrite it or add to it. These topics should help you get to the bottom of things with clients and other people you work with.