Pumpkin Pancakes Recipe
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1/4 cup water
- 3 eggs
- 1 tbsp coconut oil (melted)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 4 drops liquid stevia
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/8 tsp salt
- Mix dry ingredients together.
- Mix wet ingredients together in a separate bowl.
- Mix the wet and dry ingredients together.
- Make pancakes as usual.
- These pancakes come out best when they are kept small. There's not enough starch/gluten to hold together for large, plate-size pancakes.
- The whole batch has around 10 net carbs, but you should get two servings per batch (unless you're really hungry).
- The batter works best when it's thinner because the batter doesn't spread out very far once placed. If the batter is too thick, the middle of the pancakes won't cook.
- Replace the pumpkin puree with an equal amount of sweet potato puree.
- Replace almond milk with any other kind of milk you prefer.
- The vanilla is totally optional, I usually don't use it and just add more stevia drops.
- The coconut oil is also optional. I forgot to add it once and the pancakes came out fine.